I haven't posted in nearly a year, and thought maybe it was time to revive this thing. However, I think I will take it in a new direction. I would like to share things that make me happy, make me smile, or make me feel good. It may be a weekly thing, or a monthly thing, or somewhere in between....I don't know yet. It may be about my dogs, my horses, my family or my garden bounty. It may be very random. That's kind of how I roll these days.
To start, I've added some pictures to this blog. These are pictures that I just like, and I'm sure I will be posting more in the future.
For those of you that followed my journey over the past two years, I'd like to let you know that all is well at this point. Hopefully I'll be able to connect with you a little more by continuing this blog; I've been pretty lousy at keeping up with friends and family lately, and I do apologize if I haven't chatted with you recently.
No comments:
Post a Comment